Thursday, November 22, 2007

More Greetings from Sunny Florida

We finally made it out of the villa yesterday. Thankfully we have decided to extend our vacation from 6 days to 14 days. We hopefully will be able o actualy get in all the stuff we want to do. We ventured to Sea World. We had planned to go to Sea World Monday, Tuesday was Busch Gardens and Wednesday was Gatorland. We all and I mean all of us got sick. Dad was in bed from Saturday evening until Monday afternoon. Monday morning Christopher woke up coughing so hard that he was vomitting yucky stuffs. Judi, Mary and Jayme went to the walk in clinic on Monday evening and came back with many scripts for lots of antibiotics. I called our family practice back in New Hampshire. I had to whine - alot - to get them to call Christopher in a script for antibiotics. Steve's cold gave him a jolt of stuffiness and coughing. I woke up during the middle of that night feeling like I had swallowed glass. I whined a script out of the doctor's office on Tuesday. We ventured to the mall for a small field trip to build a bear on Tuesday. The kids had a ball. I on the other hand wanted to choke the life out of the boy that was doing the stuffing of the bears. He was a PIA!

No comments: