Monday, November 19, 2007

Greetings from Sunny Florida

As many of you know we had a vacation planned for the 16th to the 22nd in Orlando with my dad. Judi and the kids. We arrived in sunny Florida as planned on the 16th. Got lost trying to find the hotel so it took us a bit to get here but we arrived none the less. Judi had gone grocery shopping so I jumped right into cooking dinner. We had a nice sauce with pork and ziti. Judi remembered to take the garlic bread out of the freezer and I, of course, forgot to put it in the oven. Dinner was half over by the time I threw it in the oven but we got to eat it anyway. Saturday we ventured out to the flea market. I had said that I wanted to go to the flea market on 192. Dad and Judi used the GPS to find the 192 flea market. I however had driven to the Main Gate Flea Market, 2 flea markets on the same road always proves to be tricky. I directed Dad and Judi to the flea market that I was at and we walked around. After letting the kids spend a few bucks each we headed off to dinner. Kristen had been dying to try CiCi's pizza buffet so who is to argue. $5.29 adults, $3 something for kids and anther age group was $1.99 and the babies were free. Judi is a good talker, she got all three of the little ones in for under 3. We headed back to the hotel and the older girls went to the hot tub.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why aren't you blabbing on how your leaving me for another week!!!