Monday, September 10, 2007

Surprise for my niece.

So Taylor, my niece, got sick last week. She was sent to Children's in Boston. On Saturday morning her parents were told that she had a brain tumor. She was operated on this past Wednesday and remarkably sent home on Friday evening. She is doing great. Her prognosis for a full recovery is excellent. While she was in the hospital all she talked about was that she wanted a chinchilla. Melissa told me this and I was off and running. I got a baby boy chinchilla with a cage from a wonderful person named Chris in Pelham, Thanks Chris! I went today and had a ball at Petco. Jonathan was tired from walking to school to pick up Christopher and Shelby. He fell asleep in the car and stayed sleeping through my shopping trip to Petco. I got home and he stayed sleeping most of the afternoon. Above is a picture of Taylor and Daddy (Fernando) the day of her surgery. Also pictures of her new chinchilla alone and with Christopher. Christopher loves pets. I think that if I let him he would have one or more of everything. He thinks the chinchilla is his. Boy will he be surprised when it's visit is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great Aunt!