Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Unwanted House Guest

Today Daddy decided to clean out the kids toy shed. He found Christopher's basketball hoop. Christopher loves to play basketball. While I was sitting on the porch giving out directions to Steve and the kids for what goes where. I noticed something moving at the top of the back of the net. AND Yes it was a Fling Flanging MOUSE. Grayish/Brownish black eyed mouse. He climbed out of the backboard and flopped to the ground. All while I screamed like the sissy I am, and go figure I was on the phone with Karyn and she was getting her eardrum pierced from my screams. With all of this commotion I did run into the house to grab my camera - BLOG MOMENT - threw it at Steve and made him get a picture of the creature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He or she is so cute. I hope you didn't hurt the poor thing. It was probably more scared then you!