Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Our shopping trip last night

Karyn and I took the kids to the mall last night. We went for dinner at McDonald's. Christopher, Maddie and Jonathan had Nicdonild's. Megan wanted Chinese. Karyn and I had D'angelo's sandwiches. Then we headed down the next aisle. I went into Victoria's Secret and bought the new bra, It. Yeah $45 holy cow....I hope it holds these bad boys in. While I was in VS Karyn took the kids to Build a Bear. She came hauling butt towards me and goes where have you been. The kids picked out PINK CATS. I go, yeah so. She was like Steve is gonna kill me. I laughed and told her that they could have the cats. So they stuffed and showered their new pets. They wanted to dress them and I said no, they didn't need clothes...$40 for cats were enough. They named their cats. Christopher's cat's name is Meowy Meow Meow Cat and Jonathan's cat is named Reeeoooww. One lady in the store was nearly peeing her pants watching the kids with their pink cats. Plus they have music going in the store and Jonathan was shaking his groove thing. Now - I mentioned that Madelyn was with us. She took the store over like she owned the place. Her "cat in the hat" was stuffed and named before I was done at Victoria Secret. She decided to walk the rest of the mall while I had to push the triple stroller with the boys and their kitties. We got home last night. I put the boys and their kitties to bed and the power went out. The kids screamed, for what felt like forever, while Steve and I tried to get to them. We do live in the woods and it is creepy dark here to begin with. Christopher wanted to know what the man's name was that I needed to call to have the power turned back on. I ended up making Daddy sleep in the boys room and I got stuck with Jonathan and his bar in my back all night....Lovely!!!

No comments: