Saturday, October 25, 2008

Maddie's Halloween Party

Today was Madelyn's special Halloween celebration. We, I, made a cake - special cake I might add. It was a simple round cake that needed to be made without eggs. Maddie's cousin Michael has a very severe allergy to peanuts and eggs. I must say that it wasn't all that bad. It was a very flat cake but tasty none the less. I made orange icing and used one of those frosting tubes to decorate. Not as good as the store ones but I didn't do so bad. Of course, I forgot most of the things I was supposed to bring with me. Like the table and chairs for the kids to sit at outside. But I remembered the cake so Maddie was happy and the pumpkins for the kids to decorate. I spent the day holding Auntie Snephanie's new baby - Abagail. She was so cuddling. She is 7 weeks old and just loved snuggling with Auntie (me) and the bubbies! It was awesome. Auntie Snephanie took over my job of helping and I just got to love the baby. It was awesome. I got to chat with Auntie Krissy. It was a nice time had by all.

No comments: