Friday, March 13, 2009

Let's see

My most favorite thing is everyday when I get home from work I get to do Maddie's hair! LOVE IT I have been working for 6 weeks now. I love it. My actual job is Sales and Marketing Assistant but this week I have been working the phones and helping customers. Can't believe that I missed it this much. Kids are acclimating well to the changes. They are beginning to get better with their behavior for Auntie Karyn. Maddie behaves well while here and the boys behave better for her at her house. Jonathan's school has been extremely helpful with the transition too. His speech therapy is going well and he just loves his physical therapy. I think he is getting too spoiled though. His therapist is a tall blond that massages his feet once a week. Christopher has actually expressed that he wished god made him born with crooked feet so he could see Ms. Shannon every week. LOL - They just love the ladies. Jonathan and I ran errands on Thursday and we stopped by my work. I had him inside to meet my co-workers and of course his favorite was Karen. And yes she is blond!

No comments: