Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Typical Day

So this is my first blog attempt, be patient. Christopher went to school today - which is a miracle in itself - because he hates to get out of bed in the morning. After school he had physical therapy - he needs to work on his gross motor skills. Once we got home we had lunch, rice pilaf and spoonfuls of peanut butter, yes I know but it's carbs and protein, so I don't argue. Then the boys decided to play trains - the only thing that comes before trains is the nintendo ds, and they both kick my putootie, yes a 4 and 2 year old can beat me at games that came out when I was a child - em- ba-rass-ing! Then dinner, 3 different meals for 5 people. Renee and Jonathan had pizza, Christopher went with left over chicken nuggets and yup Peanut Butter on a spoon. And Ma and Dad had left over sauce and frozen raviolis, I know - boring you all to tears. Now I am off to put the kids to bed, hopefully I won't fall asleep before they do. But of course it will take me an hour to get the kids away from their respective toys, in jammers and into bed.

No comments: