Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gramps painted the kitchen

Gramps was here this week and he painted the kitchen for us. While he was here he did a few things from my honey do list. I had him adjust one of the drawers, check the dishwasher and watch the kids so I could run an errand. While he was checking the dishwasher the boys wanted to get in on the action. They were "helping". Yesterday I went for a dental check up and found out that I need a root canal in one tooth, capping is needed on that tooth and the one next to it and have cavities in 3 other teeth. I am opting to have the tooth pulled because well - I don't have that kind of cash around to have a root canal and 2 caps. So while I have the gumption I am having the tooth pulled tomorrow in the morning. Wish me and Gramps luck. Granny offered him up to chauffer me around tomorrow so that Stephen does not need to miss a day of work. Poor Gramps has already been here 2 days this week and we are all heading to Saugus on Saturday for a birthday party for baby Justin. Poor poor Gramps. He has to drive Jonathan to school, hold my hand while I am at the dentist, back to Auburn to pick each child up at their schools, feed the kids lunch, then drive me over to Bedford for the boys annual check ups, plus (don't tell Jonathan) 3 shots will be administered during our annual visit. Poor Poor Gramps - good thing I am his favorite - LOL

No comments: