Friday, October 12, 2007

Day out with Karyn........

Karyn's mom, Aunt Bess and Uncle Bob are up from Florida for her cousin's wedding. Nanie needed a ride to Milford for the rehearsal dinner tonight and wedding tomorrow. So we packed up the truck with Gianna, Jonathan, Michael, Madelyn, Nanie, Karyn and myself and headed off to Milford. When we got to Kathy's house the kids had a ball, running around her large old style house. They were great! Bess, Bob and Kathy came back from cleaning the church. Michael, Jonathan and Uncle Bob played hide and seek - they were soooo funny. Michael got up to the counter to see what Nanie was doing and found the phone. He was dialing away and teasing Bob the whole time. We headed back and got into the Londonderry/Auburn area at a quarter to 3. When we got back we realized that we hadn't eaten, which also meant that we hadn't fed the kids lunch either.....Bad mommies we are! I, of course, was starving. If you ask Karyn she will tell you that I am always hungry. I mentioned that I have been craving a nice tuna sandwich. To my surprise and happiness she had just mixed a fresh can. I will tell you that was the best sandwich I have ever had. The kids had leftover mac n cheese, all was good.... The last 2 pictures are of Michael and the mess he made in the back seat of the truck. He emptied out a brand new box of wipes all over himself and the floor. Of course I took a photo for the blog - then I tried to scold him but I was laughing too hard!

No comments: